Traveling to distant vistas and worlds of the imagination, The Starchild Tarot – Large Edition is a tribute to the medicine and magic that evolves through self-reflection and meditation. Inspired by sacred symbology, The Akasha, and the fabric of our universe, each card functions as a tiny gateway into new worlds and insights for you to explore. This final Starchild deck represents the culmination of many years of paintings, illustrations, photography and design, and offers a unique window into the world of the Tarot.
Each deck includes:
• 79 cards – including the Major Arcana, and Minor Arcana of the four suits: Wands, Crystals (pentacles), Swords, Cups.
• Standard oracle card size – white bordered images.
• An array of colorfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand illustrated designs and paintings.
• A sturdy two piece box with gold embossed details.
• 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish.
• Antique-style gold matte gilding.
• The Starchild Tarot Guidebook. This is a fully comprehensive guide of 169 pages for readers of all levels, including 5+ Tarot spreads, information on all 79 cards with corresponding images, and daily journal prompts. Tips on cutting & shuffling the cards, how to read reversed meanings, and additional esoteric keys for The Major Arcana are also included.
• Each booklet comes inside its box.
Find the borderless Starchild Tarot deck here.