The Starchild Tarot Akashic
Traveling to distant vistas and worlds of the imagination, The Starchild Tarot Akashic Edition is a tribute to all of my most treasured interests when it comes to magic, energy medicine and the mysteries of the Cosmos. It is traditional in the sense that it was built from the skeleton of the major archetypes and meanings of the Tarot – but beyond this, it wears a new exterior.
The images function as tiny portals for each reader to connect with in experiencing their own unique stories and seeded memories. The Akashic records have also been introduced, to help bridge beyond the underlying themes and meanings.
This deck is both uplifting and intuitive for readers, while also being fun and adventurous; as a way of disconnecting from the hustle and bustle of everyday life – to explore those quiet places we go to when we meditate or dream.
This final Starchild deck represents the culmination of many years of paintings, illustrations, photography and design, and offers a unique window into the world of the Tarot.
Each deck includes:
• 79 cards – including the Major Arcana, and Minor Arcana of the four suits (Wands, Crystals (pentacles), Swords, Cups).
• 4.75″ x 2.75″ inch cards with borderless graphics.
• An array of colorfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand illustrated designs and paintings.
• A sturdy two piece box with gold embossed details.
• 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish.
• Antique-style gold matte gilding.
• A larger version of the Starchild Tarot Guidebook that comes outside of the box. This is a comprehensive guide of 169 pages for readers of all levels, including 5+ Tarot spreads, information on all 79 cards with corresponding images, and daily journal prompts. Tips on cutting and shuffling the cards, how to read reversed meanings and additional esoteric keys for The Major Arcana are also included.
79 – 4.75″ x 2.75″ cards + guidebook